PinIt

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feathered Friends

One of my favorite spot in the house is our picture window, it's upfront and has a gorgeous view of the magnolia, many of the fruit trees, and my mint garden. I've put up a few bird feeders right outside this window and we always enjoy the show!

I was sitting here for a few minutes marveling at the many different feathered friends we have, when I realized I should take pictures to share!

The Black-capped Chickadee started the show.


The Tufted Titmouse flew in for a turn.


The Chickadee decided they could share.


A White-breasted Nuthatch swooped in...I think he was posing!


I couldn't resist, his coloring is beautiful!


Then for the grand finale, the beautiful Red-bellied Woodpecker!


-Live Simple, Be Happy-
Magnolia Holler

No comments:

Post a Comment