PinIt

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hello Spring!

Well finally! The long awaited Spring weather has arrived, I only hope it will decide to stay! The warm temperatures and sunshine not only stirred the Spring Peepers to sing us a soothing lullaby to sleep, it also woke up my lazy early bloomers!


We have our own mini micro climate, I'm sure of it! Our neighbors daffodils have been blooming for a few weeks, and ours just now decided to open (and some are still thinking about it)! But the sweet smell is worth the wait.


The Early Snow Glories are peaking through! (I just planted these last Fall.)


These are Old Fashion Hyacinths...








This Ice Stick Tulip opened in just one day! (I planted these last Fall too. There is a row of them, but only this ones has opened so far.)


And of course, I can't go anywhere with out my entourage...








I hope y'all are out enjoying this beautiful weather as much as we are!

Head over to the Share Your Cup Party to get your daily doze of happiness!

-Live Simple, Be Happy-
Magnolia Holler

4 comments:

  1. Love the flowers! Our daffodils are just now starting to bloom as well. We really enjoyed the weather today. In the 70s and sunny. It was heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so giddy with the anticipation of Spring flowers. It's my favorite season and the spring blooms bring so much joy. Love your entourage! Thanks for sharing your lovlies with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Blog it is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete